Have you ever been here: You bought that bunch of bananas on your grocery trip. They seemed perfect: slightly green on the tops and slowly ripening. You add the cheery bunch to your cart or basket and take those suckers home.Not three days later, they are looking worse for wear. You can only eat bananas so fast, and so you watch them deteriorate on the kitchen counter.
Fear not all ye banana eaters! Today’s Saturday snippet took longer to write than it will take you to complete.
Here’s what you will need:
- Your ripe (or slightly over-ripe) bananas.
- Plastic wrap
- A plastic Ziploc type bag.
What you gotta do:
- Take the five minutes to peel the bananas
- Feel free to break them in half as you place them in the plastic wrap (they’ll lie flatter)
- Place your neatly pre-packaged bananas into that baggie and pop it in the freezer.
Bam! There you have it folks. Bananas that are ready for your morning smoothie, that banana loaf that you’re craving, an intriguing Pinterest recipe… speaking of Pinterest – if you want to share that digital friendship with me: click here.
So happy Caturday to you! May your day breeze by at this kitten’s level of comfort. ❤